"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Friday, December 31, 2010

More Wedding Pictures

Still have so much to learn when it comes to taking pictures of people, but that's okay as my real love of photography doesn't really include people... well with the exception of when they are part of the larger landscape. I like to tell people I do pictures of water droplets on leaves. 

I didn't pose any of the group shots... either got them naturally posing or other people put them together, so don't judge me for any of the cheesy shots they wanted.








No comments:

Post a Comment