"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Children's Ministry Conference and Disney World

Need to actually write more here one evening when I have the time, but just wanted to say that I got the opportunity to both go to a children's ministry conference (had you told me that a year ago I would have told ya 'heck no') and Disney World (for Jennifer Duncanson's birthday) this weekend. Road down with 4 amazing women from my church. Lots of laughter and amazing conversations. Fun stories to come. Here are a couple of photos I snapped on my I-Touch. Other photos to come - and they do have me in them.


Allison can find a deal anywhere. She is coupon queen.
Ashley Bynoe got all of us in for FREE... and we got park hopper passes. Amazing experience. And the Magic Kingdom which normally closes at 11 PM closed at 12 AM.
Tree of Life - that is artificially constructed.
My Favorite Ride - got to sit in the very front with Allison. Best place to experience this one.
Laughed to point of tears on this ride. Hilarious experience that just never will be matched.
Great Rental Car. Amazing Conversations.
At the end of the trip Allison finally got her Waffle House steak and grits.

No comments:

Post a Comment