"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Monday, December 12, 2011

update in pictures

I am so far behind blogging... so what do I do when I am on hold with the Fulton County Tax Office FOREVER waiting to uncover a mystery... sign Christmas cards and update my blog.
Shannon came down for wedding dress shopping.
Meant the world to me!
My adopted, beloved niece - Celeste - just LOVED Shannon!

Drove up with Joy to get a load from Oma's storage unit.
Oma here is telling me to say 'yes, and then go and do whatever I want to do.'

Jeremy & I in Charleston, NC.
Loved getting to just walk around the cities with him and just be together.
Perfect.

We surprised Jeremy's grandma for her 86th birthday.
Here is sweet Grandma Taylor with her 4 boys.

Jeremy and I outside Grandma Taylor's home in Nashville, TN.
Jeremy & I at Sun in My Belly for Angie's big meeting.
I think I may be a bad influence on him. :)
He makes me laugh and smile so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment