"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hello...

One of my flowers! Thought it would be fun to keep one in my car - both for decoration and on hold for just in case I pull my hair back and need a flower to put in it.


 Apparently Walt Whitman doesn't pay his taxes. For shame!

Look at what I got in the mail... I think someone needs to call DFACs on me, b/c I must be the worst working mother ever - I've never feed, bathed, or even seen this child of mine. Not sure how I got signed up for this magazine, but it is the 2nd one I've received in the mail. Carrie & I had a good laugh. She pointed out that folks would get a weird picture of me if they only knew me via my mail. I've also received a coupon for free natural weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment