"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Thursday Class

I co-teach the 6-12 year old Bible study class at my church on Thursdays. What can I say? We're a church plant, so we don't exactly have many classes just yet. :)

Last week was my 'off-week,' so I was able to snap a couple of pictures. It was a 'lite' week in regards to the number we had there... about half our normal size which means it was my pastor's 3 daughters. Side Note: Can we say it's a wee bit intimidating teaching your pastor's daughters.




my new journal

Can you guess who bought the class calendar?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment