"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Walking the 'Hood


It's time for another walk-every-street and get an visual update and document on what's going on with everything. Beautiful week to be out and about. Jeremy took the day off and joined me for brief moment during the day. He got to walk Lakewood Avenue. Said it reminded him of a rural Alabama town. Yep. Atlanta is - um - unique when it comes to its inner city. Not like any other city. Definitely feel like I'm cheating so far as community development goes.

1 comment: