"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thursday Nights

My friend Joy at church documents our lives very well with her droid phone. I asked her to send some of th pictures she took of me so that I could share them you and tell ya about my day-to-day with my EPC family.... Let's kick it off with Thursday night. After Bible study we tend to all end up hanging out at church forever... and then a few of us go out somewhere to hang out.

I love the little EPC children. Little Elise Duncanson had fallen into a wall and hurt her ear, so she needed some lovings...



Celeste Gibsons LOVES musical string instruments. She's gotten to play Mary's Little Lamb on Merideth's cello - with help. And she enjoys plucking on Jeremy's guitar. I was holding her and told her she should ask Jeremy if she could play his guitar. (Jeremy leads us in singing 2 songs at the start of Bible study.) She leans over and kisses him on the cheek and then asks him ever so softly if she can play his guitar.


 Hanging out after Bible study...

No comments:

Post a Comment