"And I said to the one who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.'" (Minnie Haskins)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

self-portrait

I took a few pictures of myself while taking pictures of a couple of the houses we rehab - ones that were foreclosed by some bank and left vacant. They are incredible homes... the first one we rehabbed is now home to our 'dream' intentional neighbor.








Wearing my new favorite outfit in this picture. Got the jacket at the gap outlet mall this weekend - thanks to Ruth spotting it after I went around the whole rack and didn't see anything. The shirt I got from Cyndi, so sad that it's 2 years old at the least and I can't get any more like it. I have one of the Kwaj flowers in my hair. My new bangles - love... and my Fossel bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment